Our SEO Audit is a Deep Dive To Identify Why Your Site Isn’t Producing Leads
In optimizing a website for search, you often don’t know that SEO is the problem. Instead, you’re seeing surface problems that are the result of SEO issues–types of issues that are actually caused by little or no SEO implementation. Problems like:
- Your website isn’t bringing you a stream of qualified leads. In fact, it’s only bringing a handful of unqualified leads—leads that would never turn into new business. You don’t want to waste time and energy on unproductive conversations. You need an effective lead funnel.
- You know or suspect that your website isn’t ranking well. If you have hard data, it’s obvious that you’re getting very little traffic. When you check your site ranking, you’re way out of the running (like the 12 millionth page in results). Your bounce rate (visitors immediately leaving your site) is extremely high.
- You’ve spent money on a beautiful website but it’s not doing anything for your business. The site is gorgeous, but it’s not selling your tech product. You’re not getting leads. The content doesn’t truly represent the value of your product or make it irresistible to buyers. You’re not sure exactly why the new site isn’t making you money.
- You have an old site that’s completely outdated—antique in tech terms—with no SEO. You’re embarrassed to send prospects to the site. It’s hard to sell a leading-edge tech product with a “legacy” website. It’s not mobile-responsive or secure, and causes you angst.
- You’re a tech startup and your site isn’t getting any traction. If you don’t show results pretty quickly, venture funding will dry up. Investors are on your back, and you’re watching your opportunity slip away.